My Top 10 In No Particular Order Reasons I’m Excited for High Five’s First Year in Ann Arbor
I wanted to create a list of the things I’m looking forward to most with running tours in Ann Arbor on the High Five Pedal Tours bike so I could look back at the end of the season and reflect on these things. So, without further ado…
- I ’ll get to meet new people on a regular basis.
- My passengers will be able to experience a unique and unforgettable tour each time the take a seat on the bike.
- I’ll work with other business owners in Ann Arbor.
- I’m able to help businesses in downtown Ann Arbor with bringing in new customers.
- I’ll have a pretty sweet farmers tan!
- I’m one of the first two commercial quadricycles to operate in Ann Arbor.
- I will continue to learn about the history and cultures of Ann Arbor.
- I’ll be around and can participate in some of the coolest and most exciting events in the state!
- Tailgating and games at The Big House!
- I’m flying solo on this one, so I’ll learn a lot about myself in this first year.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post! If you have any questions, please feel free to visit our FAQ page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.